Monday, December 10, 2012

Custom Coffee Mugs

I decided to do this quick and easy project inspired by pinterest. It was super quick and I think the results are great!

You will need:
- 2 mugs (I bought mine at the dollar store)
- sharpie


The only limitation to this project is your imagination. I mimicked something I had seen but you could literally do anything. All you do is preheat your oven to 350 degrees, write on your mug with a sharpie and bake for 30 minutes. It was quick and, if you mess up you can always wipe it away (before baking it of course!) After you are happy with your sharpie marks you just bake it and it is now permanent!

I made these for my sister-in-law who got married recently but you could do so many things and you know...there are many colors of sharpies out there!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment