Thursday, October 25, 2012


I have shingles. So, yesterday I was in bed all day. I didn't really do much other than sleep but I did manage to cut out some bats and put them up. I know this idea is all over and is not original but I though I would share.

This was a super easy project that probably only took me about 15 minutes. First I scrounged around for some black card stock. Then I googled "bat template". I found this great folded paper template and was so lazy I didn't even print it out. I just free-handed it. I decided I wanted several sizes so I drew 3 different sizes based on the same original image. Then, after cutting the first three out I used them as my template for the rest. After cutting them out I stuck them on the wall with sticky-tac. I was a little worried that they would fall down overnight but, when I woke up this morning they were still there. I am also working on a spooky window silhouette project and I'll share those pictures as soon as I am finished.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment