Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy Halloween Banner and My Genius Mirror Project

I found a great free printable at "How Does She..." I decided that I am going to do new banners for different times of the year so, I just put up a rope with clothes pins on it over my mirrors in my living room. Now it will be much easier to change out my banners for the seasons and I think it looks cool.

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=36507a82a9&view=att&th=13a64901da67f0bf&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P8U6pR_UvZUiJVEhardNW5y&sadet=1350310538226&sads=6MCx8QysmlpymxcTK4oYvhDAMIA

Now, take a look at my mirror. It is really large, my living room has 30 ft. ceilings and that is a full sized couch in the picture. The mirror is about 4.5 ft. tall and 6 ft. wide. Would it surprise you to know that this is made of 6 $5 behind the door mirrors from Target?! Well, it is! I simply put command velcro strips on the back of each mirror and placed them next to each other on the wall. So, I got this gigantic mirror for only $30 and it only took about 20 minutes to put on the wall entirely by myself. I have toyed with the idea of painting the frames a different color but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment